Sunday, May 20, 2007

More Pics from our trip up to Frye Mesa Dam

On our trip up to Frye Mesa Dam, I went a little camera crazy and took over 100 pics. Here are a few of my favorites!


Overlooking the spillway at the Dam

Waterfall that fills Frye Mesa Dam

Reflection of the sky in the reservoir. If you look closely you can see the ripples from where the fish were jumping. This place is a fishermans dream! Just ask my brother!

Family pic from the top of the Mesa. This overlooks Pima to the left, Thatcher in the center, and Safford to the right. I used the timer on my camera to shoot this pic, and it was quite interesting to get the picture set, push the button, and scramble my way up on the boulder to get into the pic before the camera went off....I was also trying to get the girls to smile at the camera and not look at me, thus, the open mouth expression.

Looking back at the road up to Frye Mesa. We were only about 1/2 way up at this point.

The long road up to Frye Mesa. I loved the simplicity of this shot. This was the beginning of the road before we hit the twists and turns.

Another pic of the spillway up at Frye Mesa. Jared was holding onto the back of my pants to keep me from falling off the cliff edge. But, I'd say the pic was worth it!

No comments: